Litigation requires real-time collaboration to review the large number of documents used in modern litigation. Avansic has thoroughly researched the online review tools available on the market and only offers tools that meet our exacting standards to our customers. It is our goal to allow your litigation teams to stay connected, work efficiently, and stay within a reasonable budget for your clients.
Avansic hosts XERA, a document review and data analytics tool, in house, ensuring that your data and the administration of your databases stays within our offices in order to maintain the highest levels of privacy and security.
These programs are accessible from the Internet and require no additional IT infrastructure or long-term contracts. These online review repositories allow satellite offices, co-counsel, experts and clients to come together from anywhere to review discovery documents in real time.
- Pricing - we do not charge per gigabyte, priced per user per month, no contracts or long term commitment
- Security – all data is kept within our Avansic's offices; we do not out source data storage or database administration
- Customization – we have significant experience with the review process and can customize your case setup and search queries and provide tailored training
- Expertise - over 10 years experience with review project management and support, easy to communicate with team
- Productions - native productions on your schedule
Avansic is proud to offer the XERA online review tool for all your document review needs. XERA is the next generation online review tool with efficient and intuitive review.
XERA is entirely web-based and is very user-friendly. It does not require additional IT infrastructure or long-term contracts. XERA offers powerful collaborative and project management features. These include sophisticated user tracking, batching, coding rules, and advanced reports.
XERA’s Advantages and Features:
XERA is an intelligently designed tool that allows you to label, organize, code, tag, filter, redact and sort data. XERA has multi-browser compatibility - accessible via any connected device - desktops, laptops, and tablets including the iPad. There is no software to install when using XERA. Designed by studying how you use smartphones and tablet devices, XERA is easy to navigate and delivers familiar technology. Avansic does not charge monthly per-gigabyte fees for XERA.
Advanced analytics empower legal teams to support various workflows within the review tool itself. This analytics package includes text-based near-dupe identification, conceptual analysis, concept searching, clustering, "find similar" (conceptually).
XERA: Document Review
- Remote accessibilty
- User-friendly navigation and intuitive interface
- Scalable to any case size
- Customizable workflow, dashboard, and coding panel and user access
- Comprehensive search capabilities
- Easy to review attachments, message family grouping and coding options
Avansic is a Licensed Service Provider (LSP) for XERA and has certified Administrators on staff. We are very familiar with the review process and can provide custom search queries, customized case setup, and tailored training for your team.
We offer very competitive pricing for XERA, please call us at 888-808-0337 for a quote and to schedule a free demonstration.
Advanced analytics is embedded into XERA. It includes text-based near-dupe identification, conceptual analysis, concept searching, clustering, "find similar" (conceptually), and Xmplar searching. It is intuitive, easy to use and requires very little additional training. With Advanced Analytics, you can:
- Search by concept: use a phrase, sentence or document to “find similar”, which is much more efficient than keyword searching
- Group documents by content: groups documents based on concept even when the same words are not used to describe the same topics
- Sort documents into folders by concept
- Group documents that are closely matched, which makes review faster
- See email threads and group similar email strings and topics (more efficient than reviewing email by date)
- Quickly identify differences between near-dupe and similar documents
- Perform ECA
- Monitor review status
- Visualize your data in groups using iVIEW
- Create precise review batches using concept clustering
- Production QC using iVIEW
Advanced Analytics can also help with early case assessment. It is also a key factor in a Avansic’s predictive review workflow.
- Results of clustering can be provided in loadfiles for online review, as well as legacy review tools such as Summation, Concordance, or Case Logistix.
Advanced Analytics pricing is built into Avansic’s processing charges. No additional GB fees for analytics or review in XERA.
We offer very competitive pricing, please call us at 888-808-0337 for a quote and to schedule a free demonstration