Review & Analysis
Avansic works with you to ensure that only the most relevant data is included for review. For the review and analysis stage of eDiscovery, Avansic offers the iCONECT online review tool.
iCONECT is an intelligently designed web-based tool that allows you to label, organize, code, tag, filter, redact, and sort data. It has multi-browser compatibility - accessible via any connected device - desktops, laptops, and tablets including the iPad. There is no software to install when using iCONECT. Designed by studying how you use smartphones and tablet devices, iCONECT is easy to navigate and delivers familiar technology.
This platform offers powerful collaborative and project management features, including the ability to send messages between users within the system. These include sophisticated user tracking, batching, coding rules, and advanced reports. Quality control is critical in the review phase and these features allow for
Avansic is a Licensed Service Provider (LSP) for iCONECT and has Certified Administrators on staff. We are very familiar with the review process and can provide custom search queries, customized case setup, and tailored training for your team. Avansic works with you to ensure that only the most relevant data is included for review.
- Pricing - priced per user per month; we do not charge per gigabyte, there are no contracts or long term commitment
- Security - all data is kept within Avansic’s secure facility; we do not outsource data storage or database administration
- Customization - we have significant experience with the review process and can customize your case setup and search queries and provide tailored training
- Expertise - over 10 years experience with review project management and support, easy to communicate with team
- Productions - document productions on your schedule including redactions, natives, images and loadfiles
Advanced analytics can be used in cases of all sizes and types, and Avansic has significant experience applying this technology to maintain costs and meet deadlines for our customers. These features are available, as well as other machine learning workflows:
- Search by concept: use a phrase, sentence or document to “find similar”, which is much more efficient than keyword searching
- Group documents by content: groups documents based on concept even when the same words are not used to describe the same topics
- Sort documents into folders by concept
- Group documents that are closely matched, which makes review faster
- See email threads and group similar email strings and topics (more efficient than reviewing email by date)
- Quickly identify differences between near-dupe and similar documents
- Perform ECA
- Monitor review status
- Visualize your data in groups using iVIEW
- Create precise review batches using concept clustering
- Production QC using iVIEW
Advanced Analytics can also help with early case assessment. It is also a key factor in a Avansic’s predictive review workflow. For more information on AI and TAR, see the AI / TAR & CAL page.
Pricing for this service is included in Avansic’s processing charges, there are no additional gigabyte fees for analytics or review in iCONECT.