Company: Avansic, Inc.
Status: Full-Time, Employee
Location: Tulsa, OK
Occupation: Sales/Business Development/New Accounts
Salary: Base salary plus commission (historically $52,200 to $125,000)
Relevant Work Experience: 3 to 5 years, minimum
Education level: Bachelor's Degree Required
Avansic provides electronic discovery and digital forensics services to attorneys and corporations across the region. Avansic provides an academic approach to e-discovery and digital forensics, offering a competitive advantage to customers in terms of both expertise and price. We perform data preservation, electronically stored information (ESI) processing, digital investigations, online review, and expert consulting services to Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, Arkansas, St. Louis, and Denver. More information about Avansic can be found on www.Avansic.com.
Seeking qualified sales professionals for expansion in new markets, while maintaining and growing the relationship with our current clients. This position will be responsible for scheduling appointments with potential customers and coordinating with Case Managers to ensure the service delivery to his/her customers and also ensure that defined contractual requirements are adhered to by the Avansic organization. This position requires the appropriate handling of highly sensitive and confidential materials and topics without disclosure. Position also requires 50% travel.
Primary Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to Avansic's strategic move into specific market segments
- Cold calling on the telephone will be required
- Develop and recommend strategies and tactics to create a competitive market position
- Establish relationships with new customers in expansion markets
- Develop and communicate the pricing and service proposal for the client based on an in-depth understanding and knowledge of Avansic's programs and capabilities
- Frequent travel throughout designated sales region (50% travel time)
- Achieve sales targets and quotas on a monthly basis
- Excellent oral (particularly on the telephone) and written communication skills
- Three to five years minimum professional direct sales experience
- Proficient in office automation systems, such as Microsoft Office products and sales tracking software
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within urgent timelines
- Demonstrated ability to conduct small and large group product demonstrations and other presentations
- Ability to work under a quota system and past documented success of achieving quota
- Knowledge of digital forensics, electronic discovery, and general technical background is helpful but not required
or visit Apply Now.
Please send resumes to:
Dede Soule, Director of Sales and Marketing